The Bayou Classic 9195 32-quart outdoor turkey Fryer is a great fryer and makes great tasting turkey! The best part of this fryer is the four legged stand that helps making cooking a fried turkey safe. The only thing about this fryer is that it is made to cook larger turkeys, so if you want to cook a turkey 14 pounds or less you should look at it’s smaller cousin. Here is a link to the Bayou Classic 30 quart Turkey Fryer. Over all this is a great fryer for cooking turkeys up to 24 pounds! Let’s see more.
Top Features of the Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer
There are many great features of the Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer. Here are a few of the Bayou Classic (#9195) Turkey Fryer top features.
Versatile Outdoor Cooker that can Fry, Steam and Boil.
The Bayou Classic 9195 32-quart outdoor turkey Fryer with basket is versatility. It is primarily designed for cooking large turkeys, and it achieves this with a minimum of fuss in just 45 minutes or less. However, you can also fry smaller chicken, as well as fish or even corn fritters. Also, included with this fryer is a large steam/boil basket for steaming or boiling vegetables, shrimps or whatever. This means that this unit is very usable and can be used many times for cooking all types of things.
Stable Burner Stand that will last for years.
The Bayou Classic 9195 32-quart outdoor turkey Fryer with basket uses a powerful outdoor gas burner to provide exceptional cooking performance. It has a cast-iron reversible grate and a very stable design because of its’ four legs. The cooker also has a a 10-PSI pressure regulator with a 36 inch metal breaded gas hose. This stand is one of the top features of this fryer. Because of the stand, there is less chances the fry pot will tip over, and the burner will keep the oil in the fryer pot the proper temperature during the whole fryer process.
Features and Specifications
- Cook up to 24 pound turkeys. Has a 32 quart pot that will easily cook a 24pound turkey. If you only want to cook a turkey up to 14 pounds, click here.
- Cooks turkey at 4 minutes a pound. This is fast!!! A regular oven cooks a turkey at around 20 minutes a pound.
- Can fry, broil, and steam. This fryer can do a lot. It can do more than cook turkey because it can fry, broil and steam. Think of the possibilities.
- Basket for Broiling and Steaming. Includes a large steam and boil perforated basket for cooking shrimp, crawfish, vegetables and other items.
- Turkey Holder. Includes perforated poultry rack and hook for safely placeing turkey into hot oil and safely removing turkey from pot.
- 12-inch stainless thermometer. This is a nice accessory to help make sure the turkey is cooked completely.
- Quality Burner Stand. Well made burner stand that will keep the turkey fryer pot stable as long as it is placed on a flat hard floor.
- Sturdy pot with vented lid. The pot is made of firm aluminum and has a proper fitting vented lid that lets the steam and heat escape easily.
- Needed items for cooking. The only things needed for fryer, steaming, and broiling is the food, full propane tank and frying oil.
- Easy to clean. All the items in this kit are easy to clean. The only item that may be hard to clean is the burner.
- Dimensions and weight. It measures approximately 34 inches by 16 inches by 16 inches when it is fully assembled. It has a shipping weight of 33 pounds.
- 1 year warranty. It comes with a 1 year warranty covering any problems.
As seen by the Bayou Classic 32 quart turkey fryer’s features, this fryer has many great qualities that are advantages for fryer turkey.
Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer Demonstation
There are many great features of the Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer. Here is a funny, but informative video about the Bayou Classic 32 Quart Turkey Fryer. Enjoy!
Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer gets RESULTS
There are 18 customer reviews on Amazon at the time of writing, and they have scored the Bayou Classic 9195 30-quart outdoor turkey Fryer with basket and fry pot a respectable 4 out of 5 stars on average.
Below are a snipits of a few comments that people made about the Bayou Classic turkey Fryer with basket and fry pot on Amazon.
By G. Dieter from Warrenville, who says,
“I bought this for my husband for Christmas last year. It is extremely well made, sturdy and worth paying a little bit more than the others you see online. We have had it for almost a year and feel it was one of the best things we have purchased online”
By Robert Neese from DC who says,
“Overall the entire system is great. The stainless steel is perfect for frying, boiling, or steaming just about anything. Also works great for brewing beer.”
By Ben from Arlington, VA who says,
“I’ve now cooked a few turkeys using the Bayou Classic and boiled some potatoes. Worked like a charm for both. And I haven’t burned down any houses, so that’s a plus, too. ”
These were just three excerpts of the over 18 reviews on Amazon. Click here to read more reviews on Amazon.
Bayou classic Turkey Fryer Drawbacks
There are a few things that are are possible drawbacks depending on your needs. Following are some of the Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer drawbacks.
- Cannot be used inside.
- Breeze can extend cooking time
- Need to really be careful when cooking.
The Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer does not have any real issues. Out of all the issues, safter is the biggest, but as long as the users manual is followed, there should not be any problems.
Ratings for Bayou Classic (3016) Turkey Fryer
Here is my ratings for the Bayou Classic 9195 Turkey Fryer. Note: 0 stars is worst and 5 stars is best.
The Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer (3016) gets an overall 4 out 5 stars. That is very good!!!
Note: the main reason this fryer got marked down was for usage and saftey. Because the turkey is fried in hot oil, it make cooking the turkey a little challenging. Also, since this fryer uses oil, one needs to be very concerned about saftey!
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that, if you want to have crispy skin and juicy meat, the Bayou Classic (9195) 30-quart outdoor turkey Fryer is worth the money. .